Pedders Coilover Suspension Kit for Volkswagen Golf MK5 / MK6 EZIFIT
Do you want to lower your car, improve the looks and handling? But still want to retain a decent level of comfort. Concerned that coilovers will be too hard?
Then the Pedders SportsRyder Ezifit kit is the right choice for you.
This kit includes upgraded shocks, featuring revised damping rates for improved control to match Pedders SportsRyder coil springs. To make it as Ezi as possible, this kit comes with fully assembled front struts making fitting as "Ezi" as it can be! Lowered look & great handling with a decent ride at a great price - all in a pre-assembled kit - too Ezi!
- Pedders SportsRyder EziFit Suspension kit is the ideal alternative to buying separate components or coilovers when wanting to lower your Golf.
- Reduced installation time and a decent ride/handling balance are the key benefits from the use of the Pedders EziFit Kit as the springs, struts and mounts are all supplied pre-assembled and ready to install. No need to use a spring compressor as the work is already done for you! Just unbolt the old and bolt in the new ITS PLUG & PLAY suspension at its best!
- Supplied as a MATCHED SET of pre-assembled suspension components including Pedders SportsRyder gas struts, Pedders SportsRyder lowered coil springs, bump stops, boot kits, and front strut mounts.
- Reduced installation time as the components are supplied pre-assembled and ready for direct fitment.
- Individually shock dyno-tested as a complete suspension system mated to your existing O.E. hardware for quality assurance & performance.
The Pedders EziFit will lower your Golf by up to 35mm depending on the model. The Golf shown in the pictures are fitted with the Pedders SportsRyder Ezifit Kit. Pedders SportsRyder gas struts in the EziFit kit are made from heavy duty twin-tube gas construction technology & heavy duty reinforced double welded mountings for long term durability. The complete kit is a system designed and valved to work together. You will experience dynamic sports ride & handling that is suitable for daily driving as well as performance driving without a harsh ride.
Shipping and Returns
All car parts are sent via a tracked delivery service or courier, depending on the size and weight of the shipment.
Shipping to the UK can vary depending on manufacturer, but we advise customers to expect delivery of their order within 3-5 working days.
If you aren't happy with your order for whatever reason, you are able to make a return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. To find out more about our returns policy, visit our returns page
Need advice? Contact us!