P3 Boost Gauge For Volkswagen Golf TDI (MK5)
- Hard-wires in to power and ground and requires analog tubing to be run and connected to intake / charge pipe (does not plug into OBDII port)
- Boost and vacuum with peak recall
- Battery voltage readout and quick-check even when the vehicle is shut off
- Manual dimmer with optional auto-dim feature
- Includes digital display, power supply unit (with integrated 80psi analog boost sensor), vacuum tubing, wiring harness and related hardware (does not include boost tap)
FOR RIGHT HAND DRIVE VEHICLES
The P3 Boost gauge is an entry level digital boost gauge that retains the clean OEM look of your vehicle's interior.
This gauge gets hard-wired to power and ground and is then tapped into your intake or charge pipe for a direct boost reading up to 80psi using it's integrated analog boost sensor.
With peak recall and battery check all in the same streamlined display, this offers much more than your average boost gauge.
AvailabilityMost of our P3 Boost Gauges are stocked and ship within 2 working days. To make sure you’re not hit with unexpected delays, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Returns
All car parts are sent via a tracked delivery service or courier, depending on the size and weight of the shipment.
Shipping to the UK can vary depending on manufacturer, but we advise customers to expect delivery of their order within 3-5 working days.
If you aren't happy with your order for whatever reason, you are able to make a return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. To find out more about our returns policy, visit our returns page
Need advice? Contact us!