Introduced in the 80's the MR2 was a lightweight mid-engined sports car produced by Toyota. Standing for "mid ship, run about, 2 seater" it was powered by the famous 4A-GE engine and later introduced a supercharged 4A-GZE in the later years. Interestingly Toyota produced a special rally version code named "222D" that never saw the light of day.
- Official Import Bible design
- 100% soft ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain 10% polyester), 4.3 oz
- Shoulder to shoulder taping to maintain shape
- Limited print run
- Silk-screen printed graphic & care tag
- Made, printed and shipped from the USA
- Fits slim