FORGE Front Mounting Twintercooler for Audi A3 TDI (140)
For the A3, with the 140 hp 2.0 litre TDi engine, we can offer a sure way to improve on the charge air cooling, by using the Forge "Twintercooler". Our ground breaking innovation, first proven on the 2 litre FSit engines, features our unique parallel intercooler configuration, which adds greater cooling efficiency throughout the entire RPM band, beyond that of a single intercooler setup, but without any perceived increase in turbo lag.
This is only suitable for 140 hp 2.0 litre TDi vehicles built up to the end of 2007.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “
PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGNAL O-RINGS/SEALS MUST BE RETAINED FOR USE ON THE FORGE HOSES
AvailabilityMost of our Forge intercoolers are stocked and ship within 1 working day. If the product is not in stock with us, expect to wait up to 6 weeks as we have to order directly from the manufacturer. To make sure you’re not hit with unexpected delays, please email us at email@example.com
Shipping and Returns
All car parts are sent via a tracked delivery service or courier, depending on the size and weight of the shipment.
Shipping to the UK can vary depending on manufacturer, but we advise customers to expect delivery of their order within 3-5 working days.
If you aren't happy with your order for whatever reason, you are able to make a return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. To find out more about our returns policy, visit our returns page
Need advice? Contact us!