Ferodo DS Performance Rear Brake Pads for Fiat Multipla
This compound has been designed specifically for road use. It combines many of the characteristics found in a pure racing material (high friction, absence of fade) but has improved cold performance, and reduced disc wear and noise.
- The key features of DS Performance are:
- High friction coefficient (0.46 average)
- Excellent disc life
- Low wheel dust
- Racing "feel"
- Low heat transmission to caliper - thus avoiding fluid boil
DS Performance is recommended for road use only. R90 compliant (EU standard for road pads).
THE DS PERFORMANCE RANGE
- Over 220 pad shapes
- Over 7000 different vehicle applications
- High friction coefficient in all conditions
- Work well from cold, with high maximum operating Temperature
- Pad look following OE and Race specification (black with red marking)
- Improved disc and pad wear performance
- R90 APPROVAL FOR EU ROAD USE
- All parts in the catalogue for European road use are R90 approved where required by law. (Models in production from 1999 onwards).
- The R90 number is marked on pads and packaging.
- This operation is performed on all of the DS PF range.
- Scorching consists of “burning” the surface of the pad.
- This significantly reduces the bedding-in time when pads are fitted onto the vehicle.
LIMITED DISC WEAR
- Many high-performance materials are too aggressive and can cause excessive disc wear.
- DS PF is formulated to give minimal disc wear for a high-performance product.
REFINEMENTDS Performance has been developed to deliver great comfort, combining passenger car refinement with pedigree performance.
With a coefficient of 0.55+ DS PF pads deliver a superb performance both hot and cold. Excellent wet recovery properties, great resistance to fade and consistent pedal feel complete all the requirements for a safe, reliable and efficient high-performance brake pad.
- Applied to the entire DS PF range.
- A thin layer of specific mix pressed between the backplate and the friction material ensures perfect pad/plate bind.
- Works as a thermal barrier preventing heat transfer through the caliper to the brake fluid.
Picture for illustration purposes only - actual kit may differ from shown.
Most of our Ferodo parts are stocked and ship within 2 working days.
To make sure you’re not hit with unexpected delays, please email us at email@example.com
Shipping and Returns
Need advice? Contact us!