Eibach Anti-Roll Kit for Audi A5 (8T)
- The suspension system anti-roll bar helps control the lateral and centrifugal forces
- This reduces body roll while cornering or making fast directional changes
- The system uses the outside cornering spring rate along with the rate of the anti-roll bar
- During cornering and performance driving, the CoG moves back to the ideal center of the vehicle as the Anti-Roll-Bar transfer corner forces from the outer to the inner wheel
- This also reduces the load difference between the outer and inner cornering wheels
- The result: The ideal driving experience like driving on rails
- During simultaneous suspension deflection, the anti-roll bars remain neutral and the original suspension spring characteristics remain unchanged
- Anti-roll bars can also influence the handling characteristics like oversteer or understeer
For Vehicles without levelling control and 4WD (Unless specified)
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your cars handling characteristics.
Our Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed steel alloy for precision performance, and finished with a longlasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all mounting hardware.
All car parts are sent via a tracked delivery service or courier, depending on the size and weight of the shipment.
Shipping to the UK can vary depending on manufacturer, but we advise customers to expect delivery of their order within 3-5 working days.
If you aren't happy with your order for whatever reason, you are able to make a return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. To find out more about our returns policy, visit our returns page