Air Lift Performance Air Ride Kit for Ford Mustang (MK6)
Features of Air Lift Performance 3P Controller:
- Free Mobile App - Take full control of your 3H/3P system with a FREE mobile app with no additional hardware needed, for all compatible devices.
- Fully Integrated Manifold - By combining the ECU, pressure manifold, and Bluetooth module into one compact unit, the new manifold takes up less space than multiple components.
- 5 Custom Presets - The system quickly adjusts to and maintains height and/or pressure presets with the push of a button.
- Show Mode - Turn your vehicle off and continue to control your air management via the controller or FREE mobile app.
- Rise on Start - Turn the key and the system will take you right to your programmed ride height.
- Easy Install - The key components of this system require less drilling, wiring, and take up less space than other air management systems for a cleaner install.
Upgrade to Air Lift Performance 3H Controller for all of the above plus:
- Height + Pressure - The system comes with everything needed for height and pressure control up front, for the best value. Start driving in pressure mode and install height sensors later, without the need to purchase an upgrade.
- Height Sensing Technology - Height sensors give the system the ability to automatically adapt to changes in vehicle load.
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization - With the combination of pressure and height sensing technology, 3H can achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure.
Learn more below:
We have stepped up the air suspension game with our new air strut with threaded body and bag-over-style. Our monotube struts are 30-way damping adjustable, and allow you to change the ride quality from a plush, smooth ride to a stiff performance feel with the twist of the damping knob. Since these struts have a threaded body, not only can you change the height of your vehicle with air pressure, but you can also change the position of the lower mount on the strut to fine-tune the height to your liking.
For the rear, we use double-bellow bags and brackets that simply bolt right onto the chassis—no cutting required! When you couple our smooth-riding bags with our 30-way damping adjustable shocks, you get the kind of drop and improved handling you are looking for in your vehicle.
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals; if you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, then you can complete the installation yourself, and have your car on the ground in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job. Keep in mind: if you are looking for the ultimate in low frame modifications, it will require fabrication skills.
Picture for illustration purposes only - actual kit may differ from shown.
AvailabilityMost of our Air Lift Performance products are stocked and ship within 2 working days. To make sure you’re not hit with unexpected delays, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Returns
All car parts are sent via a tracked delivery service or courier, depending on the size and weight of the shipment.
Shipping to the UK can vary depending on manufacturer, but we advise customers to expect delivery of their order within 3-5 working days.
If you aren't happy with your order for whatever reason, you are able to make a return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. To find out more about our returns policy, visit our returns page
Need advice? Contact us!